bookmark bookmark
Avocet On February - 11 - 2014

The forecast this weekend is not bad considering what it has been like recently. Sunday is likely to be better than Saturday. The trips will go ahead unless the skipper believes there is a risk or conditions are too bad to view the birds. Birdwatchers are a hardy bunch!! A decision will be taken on Friday evening or early Saturday morning if the weather is dire and we will contact all passengers only if the trip has been cancelled. The Tamar valley is relatively sheltered from westerly winds and there is an enclosed lower deck to shelter from any showers. Keep your fingers crossed for a calm window. Remember to dress warmly because whatever the weather it’s likely to be chilly on the river.

Comments are closed.